Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wow has it been that long???


I can't believe that 3 wks has passed since I last posted. Sorry. We just got back from St Judes last Wed. and the news was good. The laser is controlling the tumor .... for now. Dr Wilson is worried about the amount of "energy" that is going into her eye. He said that it can make her eye "sick" and it would have to be removed. We will continue to pray that the laser works and with out the negative effects! I am so glad for all of the prayers that have been said for Tessa and our family for that matter. Keep um coming!

When I am at St Judes it really hits home just how blessed our family has been.Tessa's cancer is the kind of cancer that if you have to have cancer it is the one to have...it has a very high cure rate but so many parents just don't know how long they will have with their kids. I meet them every time I go. They put on a brave face for their kids but I just know that they are just crying behind the brave face. Please try to keep all of the families in your prayers!

No comments: